Notice to patients regarding COVID-19
Updated: Mar 18, 2020
To our valued patients:
We would like to take this time to send an update regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our office is currently open and available for regular dental and emergency care services. We are taking every precaution in keeping us all safe and healthy. We have updated our operating measures to meet the new guidelines and are as follows:
- Any patients with cold or respiratory symptoms or who have traveled within the past 14 days will need to be reappointed to a later date.
- Patients 65 and over are encouraged to reschedule.
- We have adjusted our schedule to permit appropriate social distancing for patients.
- We are waiving our less than 48 hours cancellation & rescheduling fee, so please do not hesitate to call us if you would like to reschedule. Please note - we are not cancelling any appointments without notice – please give us the courtesy and call us to cancel your appointment if you would like to do so.
- For all patients keeping their appointments we are encouraging you to wait in our parking lot in your car. Please call us upon arrival to let us know if you would like to use this option – we will then call you on your mobile phone when it is your turn. (Please provide us with your updated mobile number.)
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns. We will keep you updated as this situation continues to change rapidly. Thank you for your understanding.
Kevin Herring DDS
8550 Prunedale North Road Suite A
Prunedale, CA 93907